Job Title: Fiat, Abarth, Alfa Romeo & Jeep Sales Consultant
Location: Lipscomb Maidstone
Salary: OTE £28,000 - £35,000 per annum + benefits
Hours: Full Time 8 .30 – 6.00 Mon – Saturday (Sunday Rota 10am – 4.00pm) Lieu day weekly
Contact: Email to email@example.com
Date Posted: 14th August 2017 Closing Date: Open
Lipscomb Maidstone opened its doors to its new state-of-the-art Fiat Chrysler Automobiles facility last year. Our newly refurbished showroom is designed to deliver the next chapter for Fiat Chrysler Automobiles. New bold product plans supported by a clear strategy to position FCA as a company delivering the most highly desirable and exciting motoring experiences. Lipscomb Maidstone is located just 2 minutes from J6 of the M20 at Aylesford in prestigious facilities serving Volvo & the FCA Group including, Fiat, Abarth, Alfa Romeo and Jeep.
The company pride themselves on having built an enviable reputation for customer service and retention leading to a loyal customer base. With the arrival of the exciting new range of FCA cars and further pending new models an opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic and committed individual to specialise in the sales of these products.
You will be part of a team selling Fiat, Abarth, Alfa Romeo & Jeep in the brand showroom working closely with the Sales Manager to achieve set goals and targets for both new and used car sales, finance and other associated products. With the fast moving pace of the industry you will need to possess the ability to consistently demonstrate strong negotiation and closing skills to drive volume of these iconic brands.
Duties will include:
- Receive initial sales enquiries and recording information to the in – house Dealerweb prospect system
– Daily sales meetings to measure enquiry and follow up routines with the team and daily actions
- Meeting and greeting prospects and customers establishing their needs, daily follow up and prospecting
- Demonstration and appraisal of vehicles and products
– Negotiation and closing of deals in consultation with the Business Manager/Sales Manager
- Presentation and sale of finance and insurance products in line with FCA guidelines
- Hand over and follow up to ensure complete customer satisfaction
Skills and experience required:
- Excellent telephone manner and all round internal and external communication skills
- Confident when dealing with customers with excellent qualification and negotiation skills
- Must be proficient at using Microsoft packages including Outlook with keyboard skills
- Commitment to providing the highest levels of customer care in dealership and all touch points
- Must be a team player, ability to handle pressure and work to set guidelines
- Previous high value product sales experience
- Car dealership environment sales experience
In return we offer excellent career opportunities, manufacturer and in-house training, 20 day’s holiday rising to 25 days long service, company contributory pension scheme and staff and family discount scheme. A company demonstrator will also be provided for private and business use.