Volvo Cars Service Advisor
Location: Lipscomb Maidstone
Salary: £22,500 - £27,500 OTE per annum + benefits
Hours: Full Time 8.00am – 6.00pm Mon – Friday (Saturday morning rota 8.30 -1.00pm)
Contact: Email to email@example.com
Date Posted: Friday, November 3rd 2017 Closing Date: 30th November 2017
Lipscomb Maidstone is located just 2 minutes from J6 of the M20 at Aylesford in prestigious facilities serving Volvo and Fiat Chrysler Automobiles. In 2016 we completed a £1.5 million redevelopment with a new Volvo brand showroom and facility to showcase the exciting Volvo cars that are now arriving and in 2018 need to strengthen our service team for future growth and implementation of ‘Volvo Personal Service’.
The successful applicant will ideally have a technical background in the industry, be a confident relationship builder, able to influence and advise customers on minor technical and motor related issues whilst delivering a first class service. You will be greeting customers in to the service department, extensive liaison with the Service Manager and support technicians in the workshop to chase work in progress, keeping customers informed and gaining authorisation for any additional work to be carried out.
You will take ownership of customer queries and resolve all issues through to your customer's satisfaction, following the protocols set to achieve daily target objectives and the highest levels of customer satisfaction.
Duties will include:
- Receive incoming booking calls for service and repair and handle customer queries
– Input of customer requirements to the computer booking system (Pinewood Pinnacle DMS)
- Daily prospecting and telesales calls to customer database (CRM – Customer Relationship Management)
- Calculate accurate charges for service, labour, parts estimates in line with company policy
– Daily control and allocation of loan cars to customers including insurance and driving license verification
- Promptly prepare and present invoices following completion of work and present to customer for payment
- Obtaining authorisation from leasing companies/manufacturer/insurers utilising set processes
Skills and experience required:
- Excellent telephone manner and all round internal and external communication skills
- Confident when dealing with customers with excellent qualification skills
- Must be proficient at using Microsoft packages including Outlook with keyboard skills
- Commitment to providing the highest levels of customer care in dealership and all touch points
- Must be a team player, ability to handle pressure and work to set guidelines
- Vehicle or Technical knowledge would be a strong advantage in the successful applicant.
In return we offer excellent career opportunities, manufacturer and in-house training, 20 day’s holiday rising to 25 days long service, company contributory pension scheme, staff and family discount schemes.