Volvo Cars Vehicle Technician – Aylesford, Maidstone
Location: Lipscomb Maidstone, Aylesford
Salary: £25,500 - £30,000 OTE per annum + benefits
Hours: Full Time 8 .30 – 5.00 Mon – Friday (Plus Saturday morning rota)
Contact: Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Date Posted: Monday, November 06, 2017 Closing Date: Open
Lipscomb Maidstone is located just 2 minutes from J6 of the M20 at Aylesford in prestigious facilities serving Volvo and Fiat Chrysler Automobiles. We have a reputation for delivering a consistently high level of personal service and now are looking to strengthen our service team for future growth and implementation of ‘Volvo Personal Service’. The established team has a great depth of knowledge and this is a rare opportunity for a fully skilled vehicle technician to join them working on the exciting range of Volvo Cars.
As a ‘Volvo Personal Service Technician’ you will receive excellent manufacturer training and development as part of our ongoing programs and work to a high standard of performance. You will need to have good diagnostic and competency skills already gained in a franchised motor environment and work closely with the team members.
We offer excellent working facilities and pride ourselves on a friendly environment with access to the latest technology and manufacturer support programs.
Duties will include:
- Maintain good communication channels with Service Advisors and Team Leader
- Processing of Vehicle Health Check information
– Routine service and maintenance to the full range of Volvo cars
- Diagnostic and warranty repairs
- Preparation of new and used cars to agreed standards
Skills and experience required:
- Certified qualification in motor vehicle repair and maintenance
- High standard of presentation
- Good diagnostic skills and confident in relating information
- Commitment to providing the highest levels of customer care in dealership at all touch points
- Must be a team player, ability to work to set guidelines
- Full UK Driving license
- MOT qualified
- Previous car dealership franchise environment experience
We offer excellent career opportunities, manufacturer and in-house training, 20 day’s holiday rising to 25 days long service, company contributory pension scheme, staff and family discount scheme.