Parts Consultant – Franchised Dealership – Maidstone
Lipscomb Maidstone is a brand centre for Fiat Chrysler Automobiles operating Fiat, Abarth, Alfa Romeo and Jeep franchises along with Volvo operating from its complex in Aylesford, Maidstone.
We have busy workshops and have created a position for a Parts Consultant to work as part of a busy team committed to providing a high level of service to our workshop and bodyshop operations identifying and pre-picking parts for the technicians enabling an efficient workshop.
As a member of the parts team you will receive excellent manufacturer training and development as part of our ongoing staff development program and be able to work to a high standard of performance with good keybooard and parts interpretation skills preferably gained from a previous franchised motor environment.
We offer excellent working facilities and pride ourselves on a modern facility with access to the latest technology and manufacturer support programmes.
Duties will include:
- Maintain good communication channels with Service Advisors and Workshop Team Leaders
- Processing of Vehicle Health Check parts pricing information
– Identifying and pre-picking of parts
- Checking in and booking parts procedures
- Maintaining a parts ordering follow up process
Skills and experience required:
- Previous motor parts environment
- Accuracy in identifying vehicle components and parts interpretation
- Good communication skills with vehicle technicians
- Commitment to providing the highest levels of customer care in dealership at all touch points
- Must be a team player, ability to work to set guidelines
- Previous car dealership franchise environment experience
In return we offer excellent career opportunities, manufacturer and in-house training, 20 day’s holiday rising to 25 days long service, company contributory pension scheme, staff and family discount scheme.