Vehicle Technician - Ashford
- Location: Lipscomb Ashford Fiat & Abarth
- Salary: £24,000 - £32,000 OTE per annum + benefits
- Contract: Permanent
- Hours: Full Time 8 .30 – 5.00 Mon – Friday (Plus Saturday morning rota)
- Contact: Email to email@example.com
- Date Posted: Monday 27th November Closing Date: Pending
Lipscomb Ashford represent Abarth and Fiat Cars & Light Commercials at their Ashford dealership in Chart Road we also hold Authorised Repairer status for Volvo cars and are part of a privately owned company with other dealerships in Canterbury and Maidstone.
A position has arisen for a Vehicle Technician to work as part of a busy team committed to providing a high level of personal service to our customers. As a member of the service team you will receive excellent manufacturer training and development as part of our ongoing staff development programme and work to a high standard of performance with good diagnostic and competency skills gained in a franchised motor environment.
Duties will include:
- Maintain good communication channels with Service Advisors and Workshop Team Leaders
- Processing of Vehicle Health Check information
- Routine service and maintenance to the range of Fiat vehicles
- Diagnostic and warranty repairs
- Preparation of new and used cars to agreed standards
Skills and experience required:
- Certified qualification in motor vehicle repair and maintenance -
- High standard of presentation
- Good diagnostic skills and confident in relating information
- Commitment to providing the highest levels of customer care in dealership at all touch points
- Must be a team player, ability to work to set guidelines
- MOT qualified
- Previous car dealership franchise environment experience
In return we offer excellent career opportunities, manufacturer and in-house training, 20 day’s holiday rising to 25 days long service, company contributory pension scheme, staff and family discount scheme.