Part Time General Handy Person - Chartham
Lipscomb Canterbury is an established Volvo dealer located in Chartham, Canterbury with a reputation for delivering a consistently high level of service and presentation to our customers.
As a member of the dealership team you will play your part in ensuring that the site and dealership is kept well maintained on a daily basis. You will have a keen interest in DIY and general gardening ability carrying out ad-hoc requirements around the site to include some decoration.
You will need to have good communication skills and work happily within a small team and be prepared to work on your own initiative. Ideally the successful applicant will live locally to the dealership for access.
Duties will include:
- Grass cutting and maintenance to used car display and forecourt areas
- Daily emptying of bins and sweeping workshop floor areas
– Light maintenance to include painting and decoration as required
- Checking and maintaining lights and energy controls
- General housekeeping duties
Skills and experience required:
- Knowledge of DIY and general maintenance
- Flexible and positive work attitude
- Current UK Driving license
- Experience with General Maintenance routines
- Local to Chartham dealership
In return we offer excellent working conditions and in-house training, 20 day’s holiday rising to 25 days long service, company contributory pension scheme, staff and family discount scheme.